Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Friends Are Forever


Hey Everyone. It is Shanna here with a new card to share with you.
This time I am using one of the stamp I first got from Sin City Stamps.
I am using a stamp from the Fairies and Blossoms.

 
I don't think I have played with this set yet except the butterflies. The fairies in the set are fun and I need to do a project using them soon.


Well first I gathered my supplies.
I colored my stamp with distress markers.
Then cut the image out using a spellbinder die and used some ink to distress the image.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on a strip of paper.
 Distress Inked all my edges.
 
Here is a close up of the image.
 Here is the finished product.
I created something very simple and I love how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by remember to keep coming back for more inspiration!