Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sin City Sunshine


Happy Monday everyone. It is Shanna here with a new project to share, but first off I had a wonderful weekend how about you? I got to meet up with Donna (owner of Sin City Scraps) and Terri ( design team coordinator and educator) at a mini scrapbook bargain expo and I couldn't resist buying up some of the new stamps. These ladies were busy this past weekend let me tell ya! It was a cute and small little event that was tons of fun to shop at!
So today I am going to share a card that I made.


I used some stamps from the plate set Wild Life. I cut out the image using a circle die, and distressed the image with Peacock distress ink and Vintage Photo distress ink as well.
 
Then for my background I decided to use the peacock border and also used the peacock distress ink. Then I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge to add a touch of daintiness.
Here is the finished card. I used some fun trims and pearls.
Here is a close up of the pearls.
I also added some rhinestones to the feathers you could see.
Hope you were a little inspired for some peacock fun! Make sure you check out all the new stamps and dies in the store! Remember there are quite a few new sets!!!!