Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Winged Skeleton Halloween Card

 Hi Everyone, Michelle here with a card to portray my favorite Holiday...Halloween!
I know it's early, but I could not resist. I hope you'll enjoy and be inspired to create your own!




 I used the Winged Skeleton and "Dead men Tell No Tales" from Sin City Stamps, Halloween Bingo.
I also used from The Robins nest- Gold Glitter Paisley, Grapes and Leaves dew drops, Obsidian Diamond dews, Vintage news print, assorted washi tapes, Pumpkin Smooch, precision scissors,  black ink, adhesive, foam tape, and a pen.

First I cut my paisley paper to be a card size of 4"x6". Then I attached several torn pieces of the vintage news print. Next I placed some decorative washi tape in the center of the card and some pleated near the bottom.
A few more strips of washi tape were placed on the card before I added decorative detail with the liquid smooch.
I stamped the Winged Skeleton and saying onto the back side of the vintage newsprint paper with black ink, cut out and colored lightly with the smooch. I added a criss cross of washi tape to the center of the card before adding the skeleton with foam tape.
Lastly I  decoratively added the dew drops and saying.
Thanks for coming by, I hope you liked my card!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings

1 comment:

Thank you!