Fall Collection 2 by Pam Bray
Journaling with Terri Sproul
Journaling with Terri Sprould 2
Robins Nest Black and White Holly
Smooth White Cardstock
Distress Inks: Vintage Linen, Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogany, Peeled Paint
Archival Inks (Ranger): Jet Black, Watering Can, Potting Soil, Red Geranium
Magnolia Rose Leaf die
1. Cut holly paper to 8 1/2 by 11", this will make the bag, I used the red side of the paper.
2. Score along the long side at 2, 5, 7 and 10", this leaves you with a 1" glue tab at the end. Turn paper 90 degrees and score at 2 and 7"
I decided to add more interest to the front panel by running it through an embossing folder along the side. I also rounded the edges and embossed the flap of the actual bag.
5. Create extra score lines as shown in the two bits that will form the sides of your bag, this will help folding it together later.
6. Adhere panels to your bag base, using your favourite adhesive.
8. Glue bag together as shown.