Monday, January 27, 2014

A MUSIC CARD

This is my last post as a member of the SinCity Stamps Design Team.  I've had a wonderful time!!  I got to work with amazing artists, and use AWESOME products.  It has been my pleasure Donna and Terri!!

For my final project, I made a quick and easy card.


I started with an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock.  I cut it in half horizontally.  Fold one side in half, and you get a standard A2 size cad.  I stamped my images on the other half.

I spent some time cleaning my studio this weekend and found so many beautiful things!!  I found a bunch of diecuts and pieces of sheet music (and a lot of other things!!).  The circle piece behind the sheet music was one of the things I found.  I don't know where it came from.  I ran it through my Xyron and attached it to the card.  I used a glue runner to adhere the music scrap on top.

I cut out my stamped images out and attached them to the card with foam dots.  I put a rhinestone in the center of the butterflies and attached them to the card with a mini glue dot.  

Again, thank you to everyone at SinCity Stamps!  It's been fun!!

xxDaniella


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, as always, Daniella! It is has been fun working with you, but I know I get to continue working with you on other teams. Best wishes in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Daniella, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!