Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sin City Stamps Lightbulb "Big Things" Design Team Post


Good Morning All…  Can't believe it's April Already doesn't it seem time is flying.

Designer:  Lisa Mita

Art Journal Playing

Starting with a blank page

I pulled out my Classic Spark Stamps
With Black StazOn Ink I stamps the background.


Once dry - I pulled out my brand new Pan Pastels Metallic Colors
I used Silver/ Bronze & Light Gold



I added from the same rubber stamp group the Angel Wings
I added more stamps from the above set   (see below for supple List) 

Ok so at this point I just started going stamping crazy…  


Then pulled out my pan pastels again - this time I blended a few colors together… I was just playing with them so not 100% sure of what I used but I listed what I think below


Added some color to the Mannequins


Added Cooper Pan Pastels Metallic to the wings.


I found this quote on Pinterest today… 

"enjoy the little things in life for someday you will realize they were the big things"

I wrote it in pencil - then pulled out my Pit Pens


Here's the final project.


Some Close Ups


I added some white pen.






Supplies:
Artist's Lof - Sketchbook & Journal 7x10
Sin City Stamps Set - Classic Sparks
Staz-On Jet black
Pan Pastels - Metallic Colors (Silver/ Bronze & Light Gold)
Sin City Stamps - Mannequin Tag 6
Pan Pastels - Bright Yellow Green, Bright Yellow Green Shade, Chrom Oxide Green
Magenta Tint
Turquoise, Phthalo Blue and Ultramarine Blue
Permanent Red

I hope you enjoy the post… It's always good to go back to your art journal.  Ive been doing a lot of canvas's and you forget who good you feel after playing in your journal.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages, Lisa. Great use of the SCS stamps, and love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!