Monday, June 23, 2014

Free

Hey!  It's Robin Redd (a.k.a. RockinReddRobin!)
 
  
Today, I worked on an art journal page based on week 4 of The Documented Life Project.  If you don't know about The Documented Life Project, click the link, here, for more details.

Personally, I don't keep the weekly journal as they do.  I just use the art journal prompts when I can get to them.  Like I said, this is the art journal prompt for week 4 and they are on week 26!

Week 4's journal prompt was to "Write a secret message and then paint over all but one key word."
I had written a letter, a while back, on watercolor paper for this use.  I didn't know of this prompt, specifically, but it's kind of cool how it worked out.

I used the background stamp and the wings stamps from the Classic Spark collection.  I LOVE these wings and that background stamp will get used over and over, for sure!

 I LOVE these wings.

 And, that background stamp will get used over and over, for sure! 

I hope I have inspired you to create something today.

Until next time...