Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Halloween Layout

Today is my second post for SinCity Stamps.
August is a little early for Halloween but we are
doing a cross promotion with Altered Pages 
 This half of the month for them is all about Halloween.


I am not much of a Halloween gal but I love the images from Altered Pages .





Supplies:
Sin City Stamps: 
Altered Pages
white and orange acrylic paint
home made texture paste
drywall tape
paper from my stash.
I also used an older sketch from Sketchabilities.

I chose my paper and all the goodies I wanted for my layout.


I added any paint that I wanted... spattered on the patterned paper
I also painted the gears and outlined all Halloween collage papers.

I added dry wall tape and then added homemade texture paste.
Then I decided to peel off dry wall tape.
I added paint and black gesso.



I then started to layer.
The envelope first.. then the collage papers.
I added the gears last. 
I added a tag that I will add a picture to.
I love the depth of this layout.






Thank you for stopping by today.
I really enjoyed making this Halloween layout.
Come by my blog www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
Laura