Sunday, August 24, 2014

PERFECT PARTNERS...

We are still partnering up with Altered Pages!!

I made 4 tags with SinCity Stamps and Altered Pages products.

SUPPLIES:
First, I get all my supplies together.  I always take out too much!! lol!



I made my backgrounds first.  2 tags I sprayed with Dylusions and 2 tags I used "Halloween Bingo" on orange cardstock and adhered it to the tags.  I inked the edges of the tags too.


Next I stamped my images.  For the Sugar Skulls, I used a marker to color the stamp.  Then I breathed, or "huffed" on it to get the stamp warm so the ink would transfer to the paper.  An old technique but so awesome!  It was perfect for the Sugar Skulls!!
I also cut out images from my collages.


Now the fun part!  Putting the tags together!

I stamped some spiders on the tag and added the orange cardstock with "Halloween Bingo" stamp.  Then I added a gauze, punchinella, a collage image and my sugar skull.  I finished it off with some skull ribbon on top.


For this tag, I used the Dylusions Spray Ink on the background and stamped the Roman Numerals, to make the number 13.  I added the skull from the collage sheet, some trim and rope.

Again, I started with Dylusions on the tag.  I added a fun orange card and a collage image.  I stamped the bottles on a tag and cut them out.  I added a rope bow to a bottle and finished with some trim.

My last tag uses the "Halloween Bingo" on orange cardstock again.  Then I added punchinella, a piece of the collage sheet and a stamped Sugar Skull.  I finished with some trim and the skull ribbon.

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you click the links and get some AWESOME Halloween stuff for your own projects!!

6 comments:

  1. Great tags. Love the Dylusions on the backgrounds. The tag with the roman numerals and skull head is my favorite of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags, Daniella! I would not be able to choose a favorite because I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun tags here Daniella and I love your use of the non traditional Halloween Papers for them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!