Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lilac Canvas - Pan Pastel & Sin City Stamps


Hello and welcome. It's Gracie from Graciellie Design and I'm excited to be here once more, to share with you a new project. This month Sin City Stamps has partnered with PanPastel, and I am very excited! My teammates have been presenting such creative projects on the Sin City Stamps' blog showcasing products from both companies, and they've done an amazing job.

PanPastel is such a forgiving medium, it blends so well, it can be corrected with a simple eraser, and it has such rich color, it's is a delight to work with them!


For my project I used PanPastel in Lilac and Lilac Tint together with Sin City Stamps chipboard pieces and rubber stamps. I made a canvas, embellished with handmade flowers and many other elements.


Supplies
Sin City Stamps: Love of Butterflies rubber plate, Chicken Wire with Butterflies Mask, Chicken Wire w/Butterflies Chipboard Sheet, Chicken wire with Butterflies Chipboard Book,
PanPastel: Violet, Violet Tint
Cottonwood Arts: Cottonwood Arts Thin 6"x 6"Canvas (to be released), Angled Cut Art Sponge - Sofft Tools
DreamWeaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste
Add a Little Dazzle metal sheet
Miscelaneous: Ribbon, lace, glitter, acrylic paint, vellum, cardstock, various adhesives, pearls and crystals



I have a step by step tutorial for you! Please click on start the guide below to check it out.

Check out How to Make a 3D Embellished Canvas With Pan Pastels by Gracie CH on Snapguide.

I hope you enjoyed my project and tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it and I hope you are inspired to try it out too! If you have any questions feel free to contact me through a comment here or at my blog.