Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Owl Card

Welcome to Sin City Stamps.
Today we have our first real snowfall. 
It really made me think more about Christmas.
I was thinking of these adorable owls so I had to do a Christmas card.


Supplies Used:

Patterned Paper
Homemade Texture Paste.. snowflake stencil
Aleen's glitter snow and Crystal Stickles. Glossy Accents.
MS branch punch., copics




Using the stencil I added texture paste to the patterned paper.
I used a serrated part of a knife so the lines would be ridged.




I stamped the owl and the sentiment.




I am not sure whether you can tell or not but I Stickled some snowflakes.




I coloured the owl with copics...
I punched a lot of the MS branches in white.
I added the owl and branches to the white branches.
I added Aleen's snow to the white branches.


Simple but cute... 
thanks for stopping by ...

(I believe there is new stamps.....)
Laura 





5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the owls. Loving your blog and am a new follower.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love your step by step xx great work x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura your card is gorgeous the owls are fantastic. I do have a soft spot for owls. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just adorable. I love all the little details, and the snowflakes with the owl are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!