Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Advent Calender

Happy Wednesday to you all.
There is still no snow here in Southwestern Ontario.
It is hard to get into the Christmas spirit but I am working on it.
This month our sponsor is Walnut Hollow.
Please check out their blog!
I made an advent calender with their Rustic Pallet.


Supplies Used:
Walnut Hollow: Rustic Pallet 11x11
Scrap paper and Cameo with a free file from SVGcuts
Hersey Kisses..Burlap Ribbon..
White Acrylic Paint... Cricut to cut other numbers

Here is the rustic wood pallet. I painted it white.



I cut 25 cone shapes in three different sizes with 
all different paper.



I distressed them all with ink and added some
waxed cord I had from CTMH.
I got them placed on the pallet.
As you can see in the picture below I have used
Terri's stamps..(I love them)



Then I played with the placement again and added 
some burlap ribbons.


I added a Hersey Kiss to each cone.
This picture is up close.


I wanted to show a close up of Terri's alpha...




Here again is the finished Advent Calender..


Thanks for stopping by..
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Laura 




3 comments:

Thank you!