Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Countdown To Christmas

Countdown to Christmas

I can't believe it's December already. 
There is no snow here so it's hard to get into the Christmas spirit.
I decided to make a Christmas canvas to get me in the spirit.
This canvas is kind of a prelude to my project in two weeks.
(You will have to come back and check it out!)


Supplies:
Sin City Stamps: Clockworks by Terri Sproul
Different Christmas papers
glitter, acrylic paint, Aileen's snow

I covered a canvas with tissue paper..
I would have loved to had music notes but this is what I had.


I stamped on some music notes.
I also stamped some in red later.



I tore the paper I wanted to use.. 
I did two different sizes just to see what works best.



I got the tree glued down and added the roman numerals
(made by Terri Sproul)



I then added acrylic paint around the edges
and glitter just inside that..
added the words.. Countdown To Christmas.
I added doodles around the tree.



I added the star (cut from Cricut cart)
I decided I couldn't see the numbers very good..



I stamped the numbers again and cut out
and added to my canvas.


Thanks for stopping by...
Check out all the fantastic products in the store..