Sunday, January 11, 2015

A MINI ART JOURNAL

Hi!  I have an art journal to share with you today.  It is a mini, so you can take it with you wherever you go.  It measures 4.5"x3" and is made with Mixed Media paper so it is ready for all of your artsy techniques.  I even decorated it a little, so jotting down ideas or experiences is super easy!  

This is a side view  The album is made with plenty of room for you to add tons of stuff to the pages. There is even a little pocket to put things in you want to add later.

A little glimpse inside shows some spray ink and stamping.  I made 3 "signatures" of 2 pieces of paper each to put inside, for a total of 12 pages. "Signature" is a book binding term for how you add the inside pages.

I made a tutorial to show you how I made this tiny journal.


Check out How to Make a Mini Art Journal. by Daniella Hayes on Snapguide.


Thanks so much for visiting!!
xxDaniella

4 comments:

  1. Daniella, I love your mini journal, I plan to make one myself! Great tutorial, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful little min album, Daniella, and a fabulous tutorial. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!