Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Owl Mini Album

It's actually feeling like January here in Southwestern Ontario.

It is very cold and it's snowing.

I wanted to do something not about winter so I decided to do an Owl Mini Album.


It was fun to pick out the paper not using anything Christmas.




I did the eyes a few times and nothing was right so I left them dark.

The supplies I used are
Sin City Stamps: Owl Die Cuts
Sin City has so many gorgeous die cuts.
Burlap lace and a butterfly charm
Petaloo burlap flowers and butterfly



I cut out a few different owls from the paper stack.

I distressed all the edges.



I added a music stamp to the paper.




I added the moon 


and  the stars that came with the mini album.
I distressed them all.



I added the petaloo flowers to the branch.


I want to add to my album but I am not
sure what at this time.

Thanks for stopping by.
Make sure you check out all the new stamps
in the store.