Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Time Flies

Hi everyone, Sandee here with my first blog post for Sin City Stamps and I am so excited to be joining up with such a wonderful group of talented artists!

I love to make whimsical cards and my mind was flying around ( pun intended! ) with all sorts of ideas to create a birthday card using the Art Rubber Stamp Line :
TIME  ( the clock ) and Anime Fairies ( the wings ).


I began with one of my handmade papers that I created with my Arnold Grummer Papermill kit. I love all they texture you get with handmade paper and the soft deckle edging. For a finishing touch I inked along the sides of the paper using a Sharpie Marker.

Next I stamped the wings from the  Anime Fairies and enhanced the design with my white Signo pen and my Sakura glitter pen. I like the way small touches can really bring out the details in these lacy wings.

Next, I stamped the clock face from the TIME stamp onto a white piece of handmade paper and began layering it over scalloped circles. The black one was in my stash and I added some white dots with Signo pen and the white piece I cut out from my Cricut. ( Paper Trimmings, p. 25, 2.25" ) After adhering all my layers with my Helmars Tacky Glue I added some Ranger's Glossy Accents over the face of the clock and let it dry.

Thank you so much for visiting with me today!