Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Wizard and Dorothy 2 By Daniella Hayes

A couple of weeks ago I won a prize on Terri Sproul's Tuesday night live show.  She has a free art journal/canvas show every Tuesday.  Check out her Facebook Page All Things Terri Sproul to find out more. 

I won that prize for knowing some Wizard of Oz trivia.  So I thought I would make this card using the Wizard and Dorothy 2 stamp set from SinCity Stamps.

Supplies:


I gathered my supplies to start.  I picked a gold flecked paper and a pretty floral paper.  I found this piece of a glitter die cut paper in my "stash basket" (which is so full it will soon be a stash box because there is so much leftovers and papers and stuff in it).  I thought the red glitter die cut had to be used to represent Dorothy's Ruby Slippers.


Next, I cut the papers and stamped the images.

I colored the image in with my markers.  I love the highlight the stamp makes on the tablecloth.

To finish, I cut the die cut apart and added it behind the paper and on the card front.

I hope you make something awesome today!  Something that commemorates something that made you super happy, like winning a prize.

Please click the links to the SinCity Stamps store.  There is so much awesomeness there, you will want it all!!
xxDaniella 

5 comments:

Thank you!