Monday, June 1, 2015

Tea Party Fun


Hi Chris here sharing this super cute tea cup!  Perfect to collect your favorite trinkets.  To create this project I started with the following supplies:

Sin City Stamps:   Alice  & Alice 2 
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black
Tissue Paper
Beacon-Fast Finish Decoupage
Alcohol Markers - Copic Markers & Spectrum Noir (Colors listed by character)
Mad Hatter: Copic- E00, V01, V06, BG 45 Spectrum Noir DR 6, PP1, TN3, TN5, TN8
Alice: Copic E00, Y11, Y21, Y26, B21, B24
Rabbit: Copic Y11, B21, B24, Spectrum Noir RR3, DR6, TN3, TN5
Do Do Bird: Copic Y21, YR04,V01, B21
Cod Fish: Copic B21, B24, Y21, Y26, C5,  Spectrum Noir CG1, PP3


To create this project I started by stamping multiple images from the Alice and Alice 2 Stamps onto tissue paper.  (I stamped the hearts but did not end up using them for this project)

I then cut around each image and colored each image as stated above. 





 I FOUND THAT IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU PLACE A PIECE OF PAPER UNDER THE TISSUE PAPER WHEN COLORING!  IF YOU DO NOT, THE MARKERS WILL BLEED OUTSIDE THE LINES OF YOUR STAMPED IMAGES! Here is the paper I used
 


I then tore a bunch of "filler" pieces of tissue paper .

I then started by applying a thin layer of the Beacon Fast Finish to the cup and then over the stamped image. I proceeded to add the other images around the cup.  I added the torn pieces to fill in the spaces.  After I was finished, I re-coated the entire cuo with the Fast Finish again.  




I hope you enjoyed this project!





4 comments:

  1. Oh i just love it Chrs.. Totally fun.. The stampset looks awesome... and would be a fun cup just to rotate and see the charactors or make a planter from.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY!!! what a great project and use of this amazing stampset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever idea to put all the Alice images onto a tea cup! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!