Monday, September 7, 2015

Creating a Masculine Card with Sin City Stamps


Hi Chris here and today I would like to share with you how to create this stunning masculine card. I was trying to explain to my daughter how easy this card was to make and she said show me.  So with her help, I have my first ever video to share with you! Now being that its my first I will apologize for the shadows in advance.  I am working on correcting that!  But the video does show how simple this card is to create!

Here are the supplies you will need:

Sin City Stamps: Sequence Waste; Ship; Wish
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape
Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Mermaid Lagoon
Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Wild Honey
Water Brush
Ranger Archival Ink : Jet Black
Corrugated Paper
Altered Trading Card (The Paper Studio)
Black and White Cardstock

And here is the 1st attempt at video!