Sunday, September 13, 2015

HOW I MADE MY ATC'S

The SinCity Design Team just had an AWESOME blog hop over the weekend!  Our theme was ATC's.  Each of us had to make 3 ATC's and show off our NEW ATC STAMPS from SinCity Stamps!

Today, I'm going to show you how I made mine, using several products from The SinCity Stamp Store.  You will find so much more than stamps there!  AND there is a PERMANENT PRICE REDUCTION right now!!  Sheets of stamps for only $16??? Madness I say!!  

Here are my ATC's

SUPPLIES:

I started by stamping the backs of my ATC's with the NEW ATC stamps.  Aren't they awesome!  The design is so clear!  LOVE them!!


I added my paper to the front of the card and used the Butterfly mask as a stencil.  I used grey ink on the inside of the mask. I moved it to different areas on each card.  I love the layered look!


For my next layer, I used some of the new rub ons that we have in the store.  Just a few here and there gives the card some depth.




Then I turned them over and filled in my ATC stamp.  That's it!  Super fun and easy ATC's with many layers of AWESOME!!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you take advantage of the new prices at the SinCity Stamps store and make some ATC's of your own!

xxDaniella