Friday, September 18, 2015

Journal Page with Tamiko

Happy Fridayyyyy!  I will make this fast for you guys!  I created a journal page using the Madame Stamp Set from Sin City Stamps by Madeline Faiella.  I enjoyed creating this page.  I was even inspired further, to create a short story to go with it.  Isn't it amazing how one art project can automatically encourage another.  



The supplies used for this page are:

CottonWood Art Journal
Patterned paper
Clear Gesso
Deco Art Neon Acrylics
Deco Art American Acrylics
Deco Art Media - Matte Medium
Stabilo All Pencil (Blue)
Paint Brushes
Water Brush
small piece of watercolor paper (140lb)
Archival Ink Pad
Deli Paper
Xacto knife




I hope you all enjoyed my journal page and slide show.  I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about my project. Here is one more picture.. to get a close up of the faces. 


Don't forget that Sin City Stamps has had a 20% decrease is stamp sets alone!  
This is NOT a sale, but it IS a BARGAIN!!



 Thank you for for your time!  Have an awesome weekend!!