Monday, September 21, 2015

Thinking of You Card

HI Chris here sharing this quick and easy card for those times when you need a just a simple beautiful card!

Supplies;
Sin City Stamps: Love of Butterflies 
Vellum
Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits: Celebrate
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
Copic Markers:  LEAVES-YG67, YG63; FLOWER #1 YR04; DAISIES Y15; GRASS G28
Spectrum Noir Markers: FLOWER #1 & DAISIES EB7; BACKGROUND IB1
Pearls
StazOn Ink

To create this card I started by stamping the large butterfly onto vellum using my StazOn ink.
 I then turned my vellum piece over so that I was coloring on the back of the piece, coloring the stems and flowers.

 I colored the background with a light blue. See how pretty and muted the image looks when you turn back to the right side.

 I then matted my stamped image on patterned paper, added some pearl embellishments and then added my sentiment.