Monday, March 21, 2016

Flowery Congratulations Card


Hi Chris here and today I am sharing this flower-y Card I created for Sin City Stamps.  To create this lovely card I used the following products
Sin City Supplies
Flower Border Die Cuts
Pink 1/2 round Flatback Embellishment
Other Supplies
Faeber Castell Gelatos, Faeber Castell Glass beads, Pebbles sticker accents, Black Soot Distress Ink

To create this project I started by laying my stencil on my card base. I then mixed my gelatos and glass bead medium.  I then applied that mixture over the stencil.  You can see the result below!

While the background was drying, I recolored my die cut using my Distress Ink




















I then attached the border to my card. I topped the border strip off with the pink 1/2 round Flatback embellishment and added the sticker greeting and the butterfly button.  And here is the final project.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!