Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Booms Pillow Box


Chris here and today I would like to share with you this beautiful pillow box!
To create this project I started off with some amazing die cuts & stamps from Sin City Stamps.
Sin City Stamps Supplies include
Pillow Box Die Cut
Flower Die Cuts (3D and outline)
Art Journaling with Terri Sproul 2 Stamps
Sin City Ribbons-Dark purple, white double lace, and light purple
Other supplies used include Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Dusty Concord

I started by stampin my pillow box with the Art Journaling with Terri Sproul 2 Stamps

 I then folded my box and added some die cut flower outlines.


 I then created my 3D flowers by "rolling the up". You can see the flower before I started on the left and the finished flower on the right!

 I then attched my flowers to the pillow box and added the ribbon. You can see how I put the first  two ribbons together here. To complete the ribbons I added another bow in the light purple ribbon.



 And here is the finished project! I hope you enjoyed this project!