Monday, April 11, 2016

Sweet Cupcake Card


Hi Chris here and today I am sharing this card I created for Sin City Stamps. To create this card I used
Sin City Stamps Supplies
Cupcake Die Cut Card
Other Supplies- Ribbon, McGill Tag punch, Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Glossy Accents, WOW Glitter, Martha Stewart Glitter Flakes

I started by tracing to coordinaing cupcake swirl die cat to use as a guide for my glittering. 

I added my Glossy Accents along the traced lines and added my glitter in pink and green. Once that was complete I filled the rest of the "icing" in with Glossy ACcents and added my Martha Stewart Glitter. 

I lightly inked the cupcake "wrapper" using my Distress Ink. I stamped my greeting from Terri Sproul's Wish set onto my punched tag and added the tag and a ribbon to my card! The result... a cupcake that looks sweet enough to eat!