Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mini Journal Pages Layout Made Using Moleskine Planner

HelloHello!

It's Kim today and I just wanted to share a mini layout I made using my mini Moleskine Daily Planner. I really love the small, solid book, it just feels great to hold. The pages are thin and smooth, great for writing! ...and inking...


I used all SinCity Stamps and just had fun stamping!
The stamps are from the sets listed here:



The pages of the journal are thin and so smooth! The ink blends nicely to make a very vibrant background. It does tend to bleed through the pages, but I love it anyway! I used mini ink blocks, inked directly to get the patterned section on the right side. The rest was sponge applied and blended.

Have a wonderfully colorful day!
~kim

3 comments:

  1. I love your page beautiful colors. I recently started a Moleskine book yoo and gesso the page first that way it will not bleed through :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!