2. Inhale Exhale Art Stamp Set
3. Art Journaling 2 Stamp Set
4. black pigment ink pad / black permanent ink pad
5. purple dye ink pad
6. gold & purple pigment ink pad
7. transparency / white cardstock
8. glitter glue
9. liquid adhesive / gold micro beads
10. watermark ink / embossing powder / heat gun / chipboard word
11. ribbon / mini gems
12. white acrylic paint / sponge brush
14. texture paste
15. purple & gold spray mists
16. clear crackle paint
1. Stamp flowers with black pigment ink on white cardstock. (1 xlarge - 1 large - 2 medium - 1 small) Color the flowers using a sponge applicator with purple die ink.
2. Carefully, cut them out. Use scissors to make a snip towards the center of the flower (1 large & 1 medium) and continue cutting a 1/2" circle from the center. To give the flower more natural dimension, overlap the edges of the two end petals and adhere them together.
3. Next, snip between each of the petals so that each petal is able to curl. Begin to adhere the four concentric layers. The first layer is large 3D. The next flower is flat. The third layer is medium 3D and the smallest flower is flat. Lastly, gently curve and bend each petal to vary their placement. Apply liquid adhesive to the center of the flower and add gold micro beads to the wet glue. Gently pat the beads to make sure they are well embedded in the adhesive.
6. Randomly stamp different size flower stamps onto the white background board using purple pigment ink. To make a mask, stamp an image of the flower onto scrap paper and cut it out. Align the paper mask over the stamped image and stamp another flower overlapping the original flower. Remove the mask to reveal the layered images. Repeat masking & stamping.
7. Apply gold ink to bare chipboard. Next, apply watermark ink over the gold and add embossing powder and heat set. Repeat the process by adding different colors of embossing powder with each new layer.
8. Stamp the script background design in the open spaces between flowers.
9. Place a stencil over the plaque and apply texture paste randomly through the stencil.
9. Attach the chipboard word partially overhanging the top of the plaque and reattach the hanging ribbons. Adhere gems to the center of the flowers and the chipboard title. Lastly, apply clear crackle paint over the texture paste flourishes.
To purchase these beautiful stamps, visit www.sincitystamps.com
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at
The Sin City Stamps Blog and follow us on Facebook.
To learn more about our designer Karen, please visit her blog, Art & Soul.