I belong to a card making group that meets at my home once a month. This months theme was "Masking". There are many types of masking in the card world, and this tutorial is just one of them! I made this card for our swap and to show you how fun it is to play with Sin City Stamps!
Materials and tools needed:
- Sin City Nautical Rubber Stamp Set
- Sin City Nautical 2 Rubber Stamp Set
- Black ink-for stamping
- Ink pads or watercolors in a pretty blue, brown and bright pink.
- Water color brush
- Newsprint (from the art store)
- Precision scissors and a kraft knife
- Removable adhesive
- A self healing mat
- White cardstock
- A premade card blank
I adhered this onto the front of my card and finished with a few embellishments. .
Here is another card I made for myself.
Try it out and show us your creations on our new Sin City Stamps Fan Page on Facebook!