Sunday, August 13, 2017

Relax Tag- Quick Ideas




Hi all,

I am really liking these new Sin City Stamps!
 I find that I am able to come up with all kinds of desighns.  
The quick project I made today uses the Sin City Stamp "Background Grunge". This set comes with many different background stamps to choose to use.  I must admit I am a big fan of grunge and always look forward to creating with grunge stamps. This stamp set also has the bonus of rosettes to add to the creation.

I started my project by ink blending the tag.  After inking the tag I spritzed it with water to add another dimension to the look. Next came the stamping of the grunge background stamp on the tag. I stamped and colored several rosettes and cut them out, adding them to opposite corners of the tag using dimensional tape. I die cut the sentiment and added it to finish the tag. After finishing I realized I needed a little bling so I added a few dew drops and now I am happy!

Please share your creations with us at Sin City Stamp Facebook Fan page.

X